Saturday, May 27, 2023

Making Hope Quilts

 I decided to stop calling them homeless quilts and start calling them Hope Quilts!  I finished one last week - number 8:


Today I started another Hope Quilt - another tumbler one -- so far just have them on the design wall.  In the meantime, I quilted the orange peel quilt.  I still need to trim it, make binding and attach it, but it will be number 9 Hope Quilt.


And then I decided what I'm going to do with the 16 patches I have.  I'm making an "X" block to go between them.  Here's a pic of one I found on the net:


I used my EQ7 program to figure out how to make the X's, although I'm sure there are free patterns on the net for it.  So when I get it finished, it will be #11 Hope Quilt - just one more to get to my goal of 12 this year using stash.

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :