Monday, April 17, 2023

Another Update

 So, as part of my objective to use up stash and make more homeless quilts, I pulled out a quilt that is almost 30 years old!  I got online for the first time in 1995.  I joined a group that did online mysteries back then.  So this top is from probably 1996!  I finally quilted it and today I got the binding on and stitched down:

It is a big quilt -98" x 98".  It is now in the homeless quilt stack - making 5 so far this year.  I have another one on the design wall that I hope to get quilted this week too.

In the meantime, we had 80 degree weather last week and snow today with high winds.  Tomorrow the neighbor and I are having a tree taken down that dropped a limb on my deck at the last ice storm.  I'm hoping to get a good price to have 3 more pines taken down this year too. 

Until next time...blessings.

No comments :