Thursday, March 30, 2023

Another Homeless Quilt in the books

 

This is quilt #4 for the homeless this year.  I bought a 5 yard bundle of fabric way back in 2017 and a friend finally pieced it into this quilt.  The colors are a bit richer in person. I finished quilting it yesterday and today I got the binding on and stitched down.  

 I started piecing some pinwheel blocks to put with the 16-patches I made late last year and early this year.  It will be the next homeless quilt when I get it put together - but not a big priority, so may take all the month of April!

 I've mostly been working on my applique - prepping blocks, plus I did the second month's worth of the "In the Good Old Days" bom.  I'm trying to stay caught up with it -- getting behind when you have 4 or 5 blocks each month will be a disaster!

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :