Friday, March 10, 2023

My new BOM

Here is the new Block of the Month I've signed up for:


 Each month you get a pieced block, an appliqued block, an English Paper Pieced block, and an Embroidery block.  The second month's four blocks were shipped out today -- so next week I will be concentrating on the next ones!

Today I finally got the borders on a quilt I've been putting together the past few days.  This is also a BOM that I started in May 2021 -- 16 months worth.  I finished the piecing and applique, and then put it away til this week when I managed to pull it out and put the blocks together. My piecing leaves something to be desired and I'm not happy with it, but short of taking the whole thing apart, I decided I'd live with it!  It is called Rainbow of Jewels by Jason Yenter.  The applique was supposed to be by machine, but my friends and I did it by hand -- because that's what we do!

It's hanging on the frame because it's 99x99! Big quilt!
Hopefully I can get it quilted in the next few weeks.

Until next time....blessings.

 

No comments :