Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday

 Well, it was a busy weekend and cleaning day yesterday, so just made it to the sewing studio today.  Had to vacuum the threads off the carpet first thing, but I had cleaned up the rest of the areas over the weekend.  So this is called creative mess:


Messed up my clean table, but I got the backgrounds pieced for the last blocks of Pumpkin Hill.

Then I prepped block #6:


This is my prepping station with a light table and the other half has a pressing board and place to glue or use starch for some types of prepping.  I'm doing the Pumpkin Hill quilt by needle turn, so I don't starch or glue.  The next quilt might be prepared edge though!

Lunch with the grands tomorrow and maybe some more work in the sewing room, or maybe just some knitting and reading upstairs.  It's nice not to have to decide - I can do whatever I feel like doing as the mood strikes!

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :