Friday, January 08, 2021

Finally finished


 The homeless quilt is finished.  I machine stitched the binding down -- hoping it will be a bit sturdier that way.

I put away the fabric that was laid out on the pool table.

It looks nice and neat in the cubbies and I put the rest away by color in the cabinets.  Only things left on the pool table is a bunch of batting scraps that I need to trim and sew together to make another batting.  I also have a quilt ready to be quilted, but I'm still debating whether I'm even going to finish it.  It is one of the Skill Builder quilts and will take all day to quilt and I'm not fond of the fabrics I used, so I may not do it at all.  I'm getting used to throwing things out that I don't like or that are not useful anymore!

I also need to get back to cleaning out the rest of the studio -- including the bar area where my applique prepping stage is!

I got a new I-pad today, so have been playing around with it, setting it up and getting the apps I want on it.  There's an app called Knit Companion that actually downloads the knit patterns from Ravelry that I own - and it will keep track of where you are on a pattern.  I'm excited to play with it!

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :