Sunday, January 17, 2021

Catching Up

 So, Friday was applique club at Belvidere and it was great fun, even though there were only a few of us there.  Love the shop (Sunshine Stitches), and the owner is very friendly and easy to get along with.

Today:  A case for why bother cleaning:

Cutting Table, Prep Table, Antique Table:



Apparently, I need to have everything cleaned and straightened just so I can make another big mess!  I do know it's difficult to work with chaos, so when I finish with the fabrics and tools, I know I'll be putting them all away before I start something else!

I have made progress on my Pumpkin Hill quilt, thanks to applique club last Friday:


And today I finished prepping block #6, so I'll have something to work on next Friday!

Also finished a book this week:  Nicholas Sparks, "Two by Two".  Very good, but typical Sparks book - tears were shed!

Until next time....Blessings.

No comments :