Friday, August 28, 2020

A Little Retail Therapy

 Today was Applique Club in Pecatonica, IL.


I Love Hand Applique!  I really like Bunny Hill patterns - I've done a number of her quilts.  Usually her patterns are huge and cost about $40.  I've also done a couple of her kits - but I really prefer to use my own fabrics - add my own touch sort of thing.  So, today when I got to Lucky Quilt Co. to meet the rest of the club (we meet in the back room there), I saw this on the front table.  It's actually in book form - Anne Sutton is now working with Martingale publishing.  I wasn't planning on doing this quilt because I already have two fall type Bunny Hill quilts done, but I love the fact that the book is the pattern and it was cheaper than her normal patterns are!  And two of my friends also bought the book!  So, someday we all might work on these quilts at the same time.  The goal is to finish some (who knows how many) of our works in progress - like I have at least 10 or 12 applique quilts in progress!  In the meantime, I'll drool over this book!

Tomorrow, if it isn't too blasted hot, I need to finish weeding the back flower beds. Then I can concentrate on inside cleaning!

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :