Thursday, December 12, 2019

And...Done!

Finished Homeless Quilt No. 470 yesterday!
Went to lunch with my daughter to celebrate! (A real bonus for moving up to WI - I actually get alone time with her!) 
So, today, I cleaned the longarm, recalibrated her, ran the oil routine, and put in a new needle.  She is ready to go, but I'm giving her some rest (and myself!).

Then I spent the rest of the day putting the two borders on this quilt.  It's 80 x 80, so my design wall is sorely lacking, but the top is finished.  I need to piece the backing and cut binding.  I'll do that sometime in the next week or so.  Tomorrow is another applique day!

The table in front of the quilt is my very heavy antique table that came from a printing company in Mt. Morris, IL - not far from where I lived in Byron, IL.  I love that table!  It has a shelf under the table and a couple of drawers and it's on casters (now that it's been moved a couple of times!).
All in all, a very productive day.

Until next time.....Blessings.

1 comment :

Home Elevators Amarillo said...

Hi thannks for posting this