Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Moving Forward

I managed to get 8 more blocks done on my quilt.  Only 4 more to go. I've been working on 4 patches as I sew these blocks together, so hope to have an 8-patch block quilt to add to the homeless quilts this year.

Also dropped the shirt boxes I bought off at church on Sunday, so filled up the car with stuff that's going to charity.  This is the real start to the purge of 2019!  Included is a 2-piece set of luggage, a whole container of silver plated coffee set and serving trays, and two air beds including the pumps that go with them.  And, one big Santa Claus decoration that is in it's original box.  Hasn't made a dent in the storage area, but it's a start.

And, I've finally found an electrician, so he will be starting to install new lights in the basement so I can actually see to sew and quilt, in a few weeks.

Until next time.....blessings.

1 comment :

Diana Davis said...

I think it's beautiful!