Saturday, January 12, 2019

More purging

Here are 4 Rubbermaid bins full of stuff to go, including a Santa in the box on top of one.  I have hauled them out to the car and will deliver them on Monday.  Most of this stuff is Christmas things -- lots of perfectly good strings of lights, and some handmade Father Christmases, and some vases and candle holders I don't use anymore.  I found the crocheted stockings I made for us with the kids names on them, and of course, I saved that stuff.  I saved stuff my kids made in grade school -- that's more personal stuff.
I filled one empty bin with stuff I'm keeping, but still have 3 empty bins.  And the bin on the top right is a ceramic nativity set my sister made for my mother, so I will ask my niece or her daughter if they want it.  My niece lost baby Jesus when she was playing with it as a little girl!
These two bins have soap making supplies in them.  I'll ask my great niece if she wants the stuff before I take them to the charity place.
This is what this area looked like before the purge started!  I'm making progress!
Until next time....blessings.


No comments :