Thursday, December 27, 2018

The day after the day after Christmas!

Took this picture last night.  Best remodeling I ever had done was taking out the old wood burning fireplace and putting in a gas log fireplace with brick surround.  It is remote controlled -- I just turn it on like the tv and off the same way!  I started binge watching Bosch on Prime, again, so that's what's on tv!
This is what was in here when I moved in.  And I am glad to be rid of it.  The brown on the fireplace is actually just suede paint and pretty darn ugly!  They also left a huge pile of ash in the fireplace - along with a whole lot of dust and dirty rooms elsewhere.

I spent the day making ham and bean soup today.  It's cooling on the stove -- gotta put it in containers in a little bit - it'll probably be enough to get me through 2019!

Been thinking about new year's goals/resolutions.  More about that tomorrow!

Til next time......blessings.


No comments :