Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December 26, 2018

I finally managed to finish a couple of pillows.  I joined a great "Skill Builders" club on the Statler longarm and the first project was these pillows.  The quilting and applique was all done on the Statler.  I took it off the longarm before Christmas, but then life and Christmas got in the way and I didn't have time to finish them.  So today, I finished them.
And, after eating a lot of Christmas goodies yesterday, and for the entire month, actually, it's time to get back on track on the weight loss front.  Today I started back on the dreadmill - goal is only 10 minutes a day of some type of exercise.  I'll try to do more, of course, but a minimum of 10 minutes.  I managed to walk a block down the street to my mailbox and back this afternoon to get in more steps!  It's a start.
Until next time......blessings.

No comments :