Friday, February 02, 2018

Weigh In?

So, after announcing that the next day was weigh-in time -- I haven't posted anything!  Broke the scales?  No, just got busy.  My weigh-in -- I gained two pounds!  Back to the ole grindstone -- but only got on the treadmill once since then, so gotta keep trying!
In the meantime, I've been to our Applique Club, and this is the next project! It's a Bunny Hill pattern called Cottage Garden. I bought the pattern, but then Cassie showed us the actual quilt, so then I ordered the whole kit.  I usually use my own fabrics on applique quilts, but I actually like the fabrics in this one, so decided to go that route.  And Cassie called and said the kit is in, so I'll be picking it up Friday!

And today, was a fabulous day -- two BFF's came up to see me today -- so good to see them and spend time doing nothing!  Nancy did bring me a quilt she made that needs quilting.  It's a Lord's Prayer quilt with all the words embroidered throughout the quilt -- it's beautiful.  And they gave me a beautiful housewarming gift:
(Thanks, Sharon, we missed you and hope you're feeling better soon).
We went to lunch in Burlington -- I can get to the places, but I struggle finding my way back!  Thankfully, Nancy knows her way around everywhere!  Anyway -- what a great day.
Reality --  gotta get back on the treadmill track and lose more weight!
Until next time.....Blessings.

 

No comments :