Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines Day

I'm having a steak for dinner tonight -- that's the extent of my Valentine celebration! (It was on sale!)
But, I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning, 10 minutes on the recumbent bike and did three exercise groups on the weight machine! Yay me!  
And then I finished cleaning the house.  Loaded another box in the car for donating, and pulled out a Longaberger basket that I kept on the Hoosier cabinet with little things in it.  Cleaning it out and putting it back on the Hoosier!
So, then I went to the basement after lunch.  Did not load a quilt (aren't you happy, Nancy?).  I bought a couple of patterns to make a couple of welcome banners to donate to the preschool where my daughter works. They have a fundraiser every year, including a silent auction.  This is the first one:

Here it is partially completed!:
I have the birdhouses done -- not putting on the perches on the hole that it calls for -- I didn't like it!  I have the piecing done except for the letters, and I've appliqued the bottom E so far. Should be able to finish it tomorrow.
Well, blogger is acting up, so I'll close.
Until next time.....Blessings.

No comments :