Tuesday, February 13, 2018

And the latest:

So, after 13 inches of snow from Friday thru Sunday, I think I can see the concrete on the drive, in patches!
I counted my 10 minutes of exercise as clearing the driveway those three days.  Yesterday, I have no excuse - I went to Pecatonica for the day -- sewing!   Last Friday was supposed to be our day for sewing/quilting, but that became impossible, so we managed to go yesterday.
So, today, I'm counting my work as my 10 minutes!  I did four loads of laundry, including a load of rugs; cleaned my bathroom, loaded 4 boxes of stuff to go to the donation place and still working on at least one more box and as much other stuff as I can jam into the trunk!
Here's the next box to go in:


I've been going thru all the magazines - cooking, quilting, cross stitch, including books for crocheting, knitting, etc.  Making sure to take my name off them or out of them.  Still have about another 6 boxes to go thru.  I took a load yesterday -- 5 boxes of stuff including kitchen stuff.  There's also kitchen stuff in today's boxes!
I dream about the day that I can just go to the basement and quilt and not be buried under so much "stuff".  
I also did a few minor things as I was going along -- finally took the hardware down for the nasty shades that were in my bedroom.  Put out some Valentine quilts -- a day late and a dollar short -- but I'll keep them up for a week or two!
There was a lot on my list that didn't get done, so tomorrow I'll have to hit it again -- clean the other bathrooms, dust, vacuum, etc.  
I need to start on a couple of welcome wall-hangings to donate to the silent auction for the preschool where my daughter works.  I only have a couple of weeks to get them done, so gotta get busy on them!
So, that was my day!
Until next time......Blessings.

No comments :