Thursday, February 08, 2018

Getting it all together

So, first, I'm on day three of 10 minutes of exercise. Tuesday I walked on treadmill for 15 minutes and did a few minutes on the weight machine.  Yesterday, only 10 minutes on the treadmill.  Tuesday, I also cleared the driveway and opened a couple of boxes. And did some grocery shopping.  My step count was 5816.  I'm happy if I make it over 5000!  Yesterday's count was only 4156 -- I quilted a quilt and loaded another one and cut fabric -- so I was standing a lot, but apparently not moving enough!
Today, I haven't made it downstairs yet, but planning to do at least 10 minutes on the treadmill and then back to quilting.  I'll also be unpacking another box downstairs.  I'm packing boxes to take to the donation center and loading them in my trunk as I go.  I will be making numerous trips to the donation center!  And my stash of boxes and paper is slowly diminishing.  (Today is recycling pickup!)
 I hate the mess in the garage and can't wait for spring to clean it up.  Can't wait for spring and no more snow either!
Until next time....Blessings.

No comments :