Wednesday, January 17, 2018

More boxes and more stuff

Today I managed to finally file all the papers that clutter my desk because I have a very bad habit of just throwing the mail and everything else on the desk.  I also balanced my checkbook.  Yay me!
Then I decided to tackle one box of cookbooks.  Managed to unpack and put away the ones I for sure am keeping and made a stack of ones I want to look thru, but probably give away.  So, while I was there, (in the coat closet at the front door), I unpacked another box because it said it had my fireplace pots in it.  It also had all the fall decorations I had on the fireplace mantle at the other house.  So, now I have a big mess on my Hoosier cabinet because I unpacked them, but did not put anything away!
And I looked at the other two boxes in the closet and unpacked a bunch of dvd's that are on the office shelves right now, but not straightened up.  Last box has music cd's in it and those will probably go on office shelves also, or maybe in the basement.  Haven't decided yet. But now I have 3 boxes out of the closet.
Didn't make it to the basement today, but all in all, I'm happy getting three boxes unpacked!
Grandson AJ has another basketball game tonight.  Love to watch the kids play.
Until next time....Blessings.

 
 

No comments :