Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Unpacking...

But not putting away. I have way too much stuff and some stuff that I'll never finish and some stuff I'm not interested in and just a whole lot of stuff that needs to be redirected - either to someone else, or to the trash.  2018 is going to be the year of paring down!  Case in point:  I've been unpacking boxes in the sewing room, but have no idea where the stuff is going to go and can't make that decision til after Christmas because the boys are gonna want to play pool Christmas day!
This is where the two machines are gong to be --- but all the stuff I haven't found a place for is piled on the tables right now - or on the floor!
And here's the antique table piled high with stuff that all has to be gone through before I can find its permanent home,
And this is a shot from the pool table in the middle of the room down to the longarm and along the walls where there are still boxes and stuff and fabric, etc.  
I'm seriously waiting til Christmas is over this year so I can actually attack this mess.  I need a good routine and I need to get back to quilting.
And today I need to get the rest of the decorations on the tree so I can stop tripping over the box of decorations in the middle of the living room!
Until next time....Blessings and Merry Christmas!

 
 

No comments :