Monday, December 18, 2017

Just like Christmas!

I am officially a Wisconsinite - I have a temporary driver's license, Wisconsin license plates, and a Wisconsin title to my car -- it's a one-stop shop here.  Only problem is, he spelled my name wrong -- so I shall forever be known as Talbot.  Whatever...!
I did three loads of laundry today and still haven't folded the last two or put the clean sheets on my bed -- gotta get that done before bedtime!
The movers made a point of putting all my Rubbermaid totes that contain Christmas and other seasons decorations in the garage -- they belong downstairs.  So, I've been slowly, but surely taking them downstairs myself -- not sure what I paid the morons for at all.
While I was down there, I got distracted!  I started unpacking some of the myriad boxes!  And look what I found:
All my drawers -- they brought the stand in by itself and packed the drawers in two different boxes --kind of a search and rescue thing today!  And Nancy, I found my Legendary Love blocks!  Might have to pull the second one out to work on it after Christmas!
And, I set up both my sewing machines:
I still have a ton of boxes to unpack and try to work around the darn pool table.  The grandsons are going to have to understand that my quilting takes precedence over their pool games!  And their dad is going to have to help me move boxes and furniture and fix the longarm too!  I'm sure he's thrilled about it!
So, tonight I have to make my bed, but I also need to put the heating pad on my neck -- probably pulled a muscle today.
Until next time...Blessings.
 
 

No comments :