Sunday, December 10, 2017

Success!

I finally opened the last box (I hope) of the kitchen stuff.  
I felt so good about it, I started making chili:
Took a different tack at it today.  I cleaned out the hall linen closet and put shelf paper in it.  Every time I went to the basement I took something that belongs down there, and whenever I came back up I brought up towels and such from the box marked Linen Closet that the movers were so clever and put in the basement - NOT!  So I have emptied that box and while putting things in the linen closet, I also set aside towels and things for Briana - she and her friend have found themselves an apartment together - they have nothing except what the other girl's mother has bought and what we've all given them.  So now she'll have some towels and a couple of nice pans that I put in there.
I also started a box for the church - so far there are sweaters, sweatshirts, purses, and there will be other clothes added as I unpack.  I have throw- away and giveaway boxes, besides the church box.  I should have done this years ago, but I didn't, so now I have an abundance that I paid good money to move once again!  So this time it is going to be a ruthless purge!  It started with the computer desk and it's going to go on for a long time!  No one person should have all this stuff!
Until next time...Blessings to you and yours!

No comments :