Saturday, December 09, 2017

Missed a Day!

But, I have been busy.  My dear son-in-law, Aaron came over early this morning (I heard someone shoveling and couldn't figure out where it was coming from!) So, Aaron shoveled the inch of snow we had.  Then he hooked up my washer and dryer.  And fixed a few other things.  Then we went down and set up the longarm.
I still need to hook up all the cables and wires, but after Aaron left, I ate a quick lunch and then remembered I needed to send a couple of forms to my insurance company.  Every year they send me a statement of premiums for next year in September.  I know I have to save it and I kept putting it where I would find it easily.  Then in November, my husband's company sends me a letter stating what they are going to pay towards the premium (mind you what they pay stays the same for the past 7 years at least, and the premiums for the insurance steadily rises!)  Anyway, I kept the company letter out during the whole packing/moving because I knew I had to send it and the form back to the insurance company.  Do you think I could find the premium form?  NO!  So, tore the office apart and opened all but one box in there to get them out of my way, and to check thru every piece of paper in every box!  One box was labeled office desk and it contained candles and such from the dry sink which is not a desk!
Anyway - finally found the paper and then had to open another box to find a stamp!  And now the office looks like an explosion happened in there.
                            The desk area!
 And the inside of the closet with all those nice shelves! There's also a computer desk that I did not want in the office and the movers couldn't care less where I wanted things.  (The box marked linen closet is in the basement!)  
So, this will be an ongoing purge.  I still have all the paperwork and extra thank you cards, etc. from the funerals of both my mom and dad and Bill!  Seriously- why?  So, as things go along, I'll be looking to get rid of the computer desk if anyone is interested.  I also have a flat screen monitor and I'll be donating the computer to the recycle place!  I think it has Windows Vista on it - but I need to wipe the drive or kill it!
Anyway- that's my day in a nutshell!  Now I'm going to put my feet up and relax!
Until next time.....Blessings.
 
 
 

No comments :