Wednesday, December 27, 2017

New room

My plan of attack is not working so well!  I was going to do one box per room til they are all done.  Today I had to go to Steph's while she picked up AJ from basketball and took him to a chiro appt.  Her stove was being delivered just as she got home.  So then I had to stay because they blocked my car in the driveway.  Before I left I figured I'd open a box in the guest room.  Well, I opened 4 boxes in the guest room and then laundered all the bedding in those boxes (among a ton of other stuff).  So, this is the guest room bed:
All bedding including the quilt has been washed and dried and put on the bed! And that's about all I accomplished today!  I will take the ornaments off the tree tonight and maybe put the tree in a new box -- God knows I have enough of them.
Looking forward to a break with friends in Rockford tomorrow.
Until next time.... Blessings.
 

No comments :