Thursday, December 07, 2017

Day 4

And I still haven't gotten close to finishing the kitchen.  The kids are coming over Saturday.  Aaron is going to do a few chores and hopefully start putting the longarm together.  Steph's gonna help me get the kitchen and maybe a couple of linen closets done.
So, here's the kitchen:  I have no more room to unload boxes until I get all this washed and put away!
And just for fun:  This is this little office.  And I specifically told the movers not to put my desk in there or any other furniture other than the printer.  So, they stuck the other computer desk in here that belongs in the basement, and the printer stand.  I'll probably keep the printer stand for now -- but computer desk is out the door.  I have a nice closet in there with shelves that I have dreams of getting to one of these days!
The computer desk on the left with the boxes is blocking the closet!
I did spend some time in here today changing addresses on health insurance and social security, etc. Oh, and I get a whopping $4 a month increase in SS next year -  I am so happy that I'm paying for all those politicians' retirement funds.

I'm off tomorrow to spend some quality time with my friends - quilting!
 Until next time....Blessings.

 

No comments :