Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Doesn't Look Like Progress!

So far today, I have emptied 8 boxes in the kitchen and 1 in the bedroom. I have started filling the pantry, still have boxes of food I'm sure.
This is just one half of the pantry and you wouldn't believe how much food I threw away today because I was never able to see what I had - just one big cabinet drawer with canned goods in it and an upper cabinet with spices and everything else.  Garbage went out tonight, so I'll start refilling the cans again tomorrow!
,
Making progress on the boxes in the living room, but still have a massive mess to fold and fill another box.


And in the kitchen:
I still have 5 boxes left, but I've found my dishes and have run two loads of the dishwasher and hope to load a third one tonight.  
Between finding my dishes, my toaster oven, and my food and tossing a lot of food, I'm hungry!  I think I'll run to the store in the morning and put Taco Soup in the crockpot!
Oh, and my new microwave arrived, but its so darn heavy I have to wait til my son-in-law can unpack it and put it in its cubby. 
So, rest of the night:  put away another load of dishes, restock the dishwasher, and sit and fold paper!

Until next time....Blessings on you and yours.


 

No comments :