Sunday, January 04, 2015

And on the 4th day...

It snowed! My deck and trees in the backyard. It didn't snow for Christmas, so as far as I'm concerned, we don't need it the rest of the year, but obviously I have nothing to say about it!


I did manage to go to the sewing room though! My goal each month is to cut five kits for the sewers to work on at our sew-in.  Today I managed to cut 6-1/2" squares -- we try to make easy things for them to work on!  I also cut the rest of the halloween strips to make a 6-1/2" sq rail fence:
I print out a picture that I made in EQ so whoever gets this kit will know what to do.  I try to make it as easy as I can for them -- and it must be working because they keep coming back every month and the ones that take them home in between our sew-ins love to report their progress!  Isn't it fun teaching someone to quilt?!  Only 3 more kits to cut.

Until next time.....blessings.

No comments :