Saturday, January 03, 2015

3rd Day....

Third, fourth, and fifth shelves. Before:


And, after:
And, I have 44 pantographs that I will sell, if anyone is interested. I paid $15-$16 each for them. All 44 for $300. Pick 12 for $100 + shipping. Or $10 ea. That's what all those rolls are on the 4th shelf!

It feels good to finally have this mess cleaned up, but:
Now I have this mess on one end of my antique table to take care of.  This is lots of smaller pieces of fabric, some orphan blocks, some fabrics already cut into squares and strips.  So, I'll be working on this mess as I start making kits for the homeless quilts.  I started cutting some strips this afternoon while I quilted another one.  I found a bag of 2-1/2" strips my girlfriend gave me of all halloween fabrics, so I'm cutting them to make a rail fence quilt - and planning on using a lot of the stack of halloween fabrics I found as well!  It's amazing how inspired you can be when you actually can see what you have!

Until next time...blessings.

No comments :