Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weeding

Today I managed to get out between the raindrops and get some much needed weeding done. The first picture is the part I finished -- this is my daylily bed and the weeds grow as tall as and look like the leaves of the daylilies, so you really need to get in there and try to pull them from the roots! I call them duck-weeds, because it doesn't matter how well I go over each area, there's always a weed that ducks down til I'm all done and then jumps up and says Here I Am!

This is the next section I hope to do tomorrow morning. It was sprinkling this morning and I went out when it stopped and then just as I finished, it started raining in earnest.

Feeling pretty accomplished - vbg. Now for a shower and time to knit my five rows on the socks! Until next time, blessings.

No comments :