Monday, May 27, 2013

My long weekend: spent Saturday doing some yarn winding, then about 3 pm found out someone wanted to see the house at 8:30 am Sunday, so ran around like a chicken with its head cut off cleaning, like I should have done earlier in the week! vbg Yesterday, we celebrated grandson Mikey's 3rd birthday (actual birthday isn't until June 5, but he doesn't care that we celebrated early.) So, today I spent in the sewing room, making 18 tiny shoo fly blocks. Maybe later this week I'll put them together -- it's the third quilt for Jo's Little Women Club.

All my plans for weeding and such have gone by the wayside because the weather turned colder and wetter. Maybe later this week I'll do some of that too. I did do a few days of knitting 5 rows, but I have to say my hands have been killing me. I have arthritis in my hands; they are not only sore, but ugly, too! I've had to wear my thumb braces every night to bed - real attractive that, too!

Until next time,, blessings.

1 comment :

McIrish Annie said...

We had a wet weekend also. though Monday was nice. Got some sewing done but did a bunch of much needed cleaning and paperwork with the rainy days keeping us indoors.

sorry to hear about your thumbs! hope they are feeling better soon. maybe with a little warm weather.