Monday, January 12, 2009

Whew!

Bill and I were hit with stomach pains at the same time Friday morning. It quickly became stomach flu and was not a fun day. I started recovery on Saturday, Bill is about a day behind me but he's doing better. I'm about 95% now. It sure hits hard and fast and makes one really weak and achy in addition to all the other unpleasantness. And -- it sure did ruin my plans for a couple of days.
We also got about 8 inches of snow total with some freezing rain in between. I'm thankful for our neighbor who came over and plowed the drive Saturday morning -- he does this all the time so he had no idea we were sick. But it was sure appreciated.

I have some pictures to post of things I did get accomplished this weekend, so I'll post them later (after I clean house today!).

No comments :