Saturday, April 12, 2008

Christmas Stars is finished!


Labeled and bound -- totally finished! I took a closeup to see the quilting on the top, but it still isn't very visible. I'm pleased with it anyway. I am learning....slow but sure.

The other pic is the block(s) for today of the spring wall hanging. After stitching the binding down on Christmas Stars, I made these two blocks and then spent the rest of the afternoon prepping one of the applique blocks. I even started some of the stitching on it so I don't hold myself back when the rest of the blocks are done. vbg


















Gratitudes:
We didn't get the snow they were predicting -- at least it didn't stick.
Another day spent in the sewing room -- heavenly.

6 comments :

Mary said...

wow that is a stunning quilt.. If it can't live at your house, I'll put in a bid. LOL

Mary

CONNIE W said...

Beautiful results. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to finish a project.

~Bren~ said...

Beautiful!
I was so glad to read of Steve's test results. God is good!

Tazzie said...

Ohhh Joanne, the quilt is just gorgeous. What a wonderful finish.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Melanie said...

Beautiful Christmas quilt that doesn't look like Christmas--- use it year round....

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas star quilt is stunning! It would look very nice on my bed :-)