Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Stars revisited

These are the last two versions I previewed and I voted both of them down!


So what I was left with was this: The green stars with the red centers and tomorrow I'll make the red stars with green centers. I think those work the best for what I want to do. I finished 6 of the blocks today and hope to finish six more tomorrow. I spent half the day having sneezing fits in between trying to sew -- not real pleasant. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I did talk to my son this afternoon -- he and his wife are leaving on a cruise tomorrow.


I'm heading upstairs now to relapse and try to stop this sneezing stuff!

2 comments :

Shelina said...

Joann, your stars are going to be great, no matter what you configuration you decide on. I like your choice the best too. I hope you get over your sneezing fit soon.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Ooo! I love the fabrics and stars! I do love the bottom picture ones the best!