Thursday, December 27, 2007

Carolina Crossroads Pt. 3

I finished all 80 of the nine-patches for part 3 of Bonnie's mystery quilt. I probably should square these up -- but not today. vbg

I'm trying to get end of the year stuff organized: I finally cleaned up and put back all the quilt books I have removed from the shelves this year (yes, they were all over the house and in big piles in front of the bookshelves upstairs -- for the entire year!). I have another stack of magazines that I received/bought this year to go through -- but it is not a large stack, so I have curbed my quilt magazine addiction a lot this year. I still have tons of patterns printed from the 'net to go through and file (one way or the other), and I've set aside a book for keeping Bonnie's patterns I'm working on or plan to do this next year. I haven't bought many quilt books this year either -- except, I have bought longarm quilting books and magazines. I think I just traded one addiction for another, but am trying to tame that one too. The plan for tackling this will be one bite of the elephant at a time. I'm working on whittling down the other paperwork in this house right now and hope to get it under control by the end of the year -- but an hour and a half at a time is enough before I go stark raving mad!

1 comment :

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out. I love your fabrics.
Kristie