Thursday, December 27, 2007

My favorite Christmas Gift


Stephanie made a calendar for 2008 for us.
Each month has pictures of our favorite subject matter -- our grandkids!
Each month I'll try to remember to get a picture of that month and post it here. I've already told her we'll expect one every year now!

My quilty gifts: gift certificates to King's Men Quilting Supply and I have already put in my order and it is on it's way today! vbg I ordered thread, a panto and two books for the longarm. My plan for 2008 is to spend a lot of time in the front of the longarm learning freehand quilting. I like doing pantos, but I'd really like to improve my freehand skills. I can finish up a whole bunch of ufo's while I learn, hopefully!

Gratitudes:
Beautiful weather on Christmas to drive to Steph's.
We had a really nice Christmas and all three of the kids were very well behaved. Even 5 month old Will, who got passed around a lot and he smiled for everyone!

2 comments :

Kristie said...

I love the idea of the calendar. That will be such wonderful memories for you.
Kristie

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh what a great calendar! One that you will for sure love!