Friday, January 21, 2022

A Finished Quilt

 I finished the Autumn Sunrise quilt yesterday, and even got the binding stitched down last night:



It's not perfect, but I am happy with it.  I still need to work on getting the edges of a pattern into the seam line - machine either does a 32nd of an inch before or after the seamline and it drives me crazy.  I think I can do better on the next one.  I changed thread colors on the top 3 times, but kept the same thread in the bobbin (So Fine thread) and my tension is perfect!

This was an All In One quilt by Joyce Lundrigan from September 2019 and I think I pieced it way back then!  I modified the pattern to make it a square 60" instead of 60" x 72".

Off to Applique Club this afternoon.  I had another chiropractic adjustment on my shoulder this morning - Advil and ice packs are my friends, but it does seem to be a bit better today.

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :