Monday, September 28, 2020

Skill Builder, August 2019

So, this is the Skill Builder project from August 2019:


I don't normally use muslin in my quilts, but I figured for placemats it really doesn't matter what is on the back.  I just finished laying them out on the longarm.  Hopefully, I will start quilting them on Wednesday.  I chose the fabrics from stash -- I vaguely remember buying the three Christmas fabrics, but when I opened the cabinet I wondered why!  So, this is a good project to use them on.

Today has been chores and I'm drinking a lot of water/clear liquids.  I'm starving, but I guess I'll deal with it since I have a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow!  In the meantime, I'm going to read thru the instructions for quilting the placemats and watch the video that Joan and Joyce made for this project.

Until next time....blessings. 

No comments :