Monday, December 04, 2017

Furniture and Boxes

The movers arrived about 9 am and left at 1:50 pm.  My house looks like a cardboard factory exploded in it.  
This was my kitchen!  Before they arrived I managed to clean out and put shelf paper in all but two double door cabinets on the bottom.  And then they boxed me in!
Another shot of the kitchen!
This is a shot of the living room, after I made a spot to hook up the TV. I was happy to see my recliners, although they also uncovered my Christmas tree, so I think I'll have to move one of the recliners to get the tree up.  So nice to be able to sit down.  I bought a cheap Walmart chair to sit on over the weekend, but really missed my recliner.  I got very little sleep last night on the airbed, so definitely looking forward to a good nights sleep in my own bed -- first time in two weeks tonight; although I still need to make it! And I can't tell you how good its going to be to sleep under a real quilt again - a flimsy throw is not very warm!
So now I'm off to make my bed and unpack another box in the bedroom!
Until next time....Blessings to you and yours.
 
 

No comments :