Monday, January 27, 2014

Some Quilting

Not the best job by far, but done is better than perfect!  This was the latest project from Jo's Little Women's Club.  All hand appliqued - but I'm definitely out of practice.  It was fun to make it anyway.  (The pink in the bottom left corner is my slipper sock covered toe!)

We're back in the deep freeze with gusty winds and wind chill temps in the -40's.  I am so done with winter!  I can't believe it's just dragging on and on and nothing improves -- if it's not below zero, it's snowing!  Okay -- complaint done!

Until next time....blessings.

2 comments :

Carolyn said...

I love it! So sweet, it looks perfect to me! Stay warm...

McIrish Annie said...

I love all the plans you have going on! SO exciting! Will that be the sewing room and guest area since you are adding a shower/bath.

I am with you on winter! time for it to go!!

We are heading to Puerto Rico in February for a week. need some sunshine and warm breezes!!