Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Making Progress

I'm making progress on cleaning out the office. I have now unpacked the 3 boxes I had in here, set up the computer on the computer desk and moved the laptop to the treadle machine top! Emptied out one wall and brought in the dry sink that had been in my bedroom --for lack of a better place at the time. When I take the tree down, the rocker will go back into the living room and I'll move things around a bit so it's doesn't feel too crowded.
I really prefer my laptop now, so eventually I'll clean off the pc and donate it to church - they can always use another computer!
Still need to shred papers and find places for some things, but at least I don't have to walk into a room and see boxes and stuff that doesn't belong in here!
Until next time......Blessings.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are settling in, have you been quilting?