Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Today is Steve's 40th birthday! (OMG -- I have a 40 yr old son!)
I talked to him on the phone this afternoon and he said it really doesn't bother him to be 40 -- after this past year he feels a lot younger!
I was just remembering his birthday -- he was born at 3:10 in the afternoon on a Saturday and he was 3-1/2 weeks early. My aunt was having a baby shower for me the following week -- so he got to attend his own baby shower.
Happy Birthday, Steve - and many, many more.


I've been quilting a lot the past couple of days. This is the back of a quilt I did for a friend. Isn't it just the greatest -- she appliqued the kitten block right in the middle of the back. I love it.

Gratitudes:

Steve turned 40! 'nuff said.

3 comments :

Carol said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Steve!

Happy, Happy Birthday Mom!

Melanie said...

I love this--- I'm about to back a quilt now--- not wanting to purchase more fabric... what a clever idea... thanks...

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! My oldest will be 40 next month. What were we - two when we gave birth? :-)