Thursday, November 30, 2006

Answers

In answer to the questions:
Yes, our daughter did plan on telling us she is pregnant by sending the Christmas cards, however, I was talking to her on the phone before I went to the mailbox and when AJ got up from his nap, he got on the phone and said: "I'm going to have a baby sister".
It really wasn't a surprise, because we knew they were trying, and I knew it wouldn't take long: she got pregnant with AJ on her honeymoon and the women on my side of the family don't waste much time! vbg

Expecting snow tonight -- tons like everyone else is getting and it is really cold here -- a real difference from the 60° temps we've been enjoying the past few weeks.
Tomorrow I plan on spending in the sewing room. And we're still waiting on phone calls for results of Bill's tests, so can assume he won't be having surgery tomorrow for his gallbladder.

4 comments :

Pam said...

That little (er...BIG BROTHER) just can't get any cuter! He is such a doll!

Congratulations to all! New baby's just can't be beat!

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a neat way to tell you too! :o)
I loved looking at your decorated bathroom. That's one room that I don't decorate that much for Christmas...but may just have to change that thanks to you! :o)

Cher said...

wow, soon you will have your very own special granddaughter baby to spoil just like AJ ! how fun that will be!

Shelina said...

Congratulations on the new grandchild! I am behind on reading your posts, but I think it is a good thing. Since you started your Christmas cards in November, I would feel more behind than I already do. Good for you for starting early. I'm sure it saves a lot of frenzy later on.