Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Quick Answers

Everyone keeps asking about the pumpkin in the previous picture! That pumpkin was actually given to me by a friend that owned a grocery store. They sold them in there one fall and she had a couple leftover! I did not make it. Would be relatively easy though: It's just a crazy quilt of fall/pumpkin fabrics stuffed with polyfil. Must be directions somewhere on the net to make fabric pumpkins!

Heading to DC early in the morning, so spending today trying to remember all that I need to do and pack before then. Have to take the dogs to the kennel -- which I absolutely hate doing -- it's like leaving your newborn with a babysitter and going back to work -- really tough!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments :

Quilts And Pieces said...

Thats ok if you didn't make - it is still adorable! Have a wonderful trip!

quiltpixie said...

Just remember -- like leaving a new born with a sitter, you'll feel more refreashed and happier to be back together for having spent time apart :-)

Anonymous said...

I did not even notice the pumpkin... Are you going to Annapolis or DC? When I read Navy reunion I thought Annapolis - but now you are saying DC... No matter - just got me thinking real early in the morning...

Judy said...

Everything is looking so warm and cozy at your place. Love all the decorations and the pumpkins!!

Libby said...

I think I have a pumpkin pattern in a Gooseberry Patch book - it makes small pumpkins, but could be easily enlarged.