Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Still plugging away

on the hand appliqued borders for the double four-patch. Have almost reached the point that I'm real tired of the quilt, but trying to finish the borders anyway!
Also working on another oak leaf block in the evenings.
I do have a Buck a Block block to put together, so maybe I'll get that done today. Most of the day has been wasted -- need to take JR to the vet this afternoon for a check up to see how he's doing on the phenobarbital he's been on for a month and a half. I'd like it a lot if she'd cut him back to one pill a day, although we've done pretty good remembering both.

Not much else going on around the ole homestead -- it's a rainy, gloomy day that would be perfect for quilting -- guess I should go up and do a little stitchin'!

2 comments :

quiltpixie said...

hang in there on the borders. You'll have a real sense of accomplishement when you finish them :)

Melanie said...

Missed hearing from you in the past few days. The light is at the end of the tunnel. Pop in a movie--quilting is my excuse to watch TV..it helps.
Melanie