Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday

Well, didn't win the Mega Millions last night, so back to the old grind!

Just got back from the memorial service today, had to check email and now I think I'll go up and take a look at the next quilting project. I still have to stitch the binding down on the one I finished yesterday and I need to spend some time clearing off one of the sewing tables that gets overloaded whenever I have a project going! Need to take stock on how many small projects I do have that need to be quilted -- I want to get the scrappy fall one done soon, too. So -- time to get off the computer and get up to the sewing studio. See ya all later!

1 comment :

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I'm sorry you didn't win your mega millions, but I hope you got a better nights sleep than the night that the pole caught fire!

Please post pics of your little quilt if you can...I want to see what you've been doing! Share share!
Bonnie