Monday, November 29, 2021

New thread storage

 I ordered a bookcase from Ikea last week - it arrived today and I spent most of the afternoon putting it together.  I've had a mess with my thread because I've ordered a lot of new thread this year and had no place to put it.  So, now I have some shelves:

I have some major cleaning to do in my studio, so I only managed to get the thread sorted and put on the shelves today.  The original thread holder above the chest was made by my husband.  I wish he was still here and I would have had him make a much bigger one!  At the time, I had only just got the longarm and didn't have much thread at all! 

It is sorted by type of thread, including Glide, Omni, So Fine, Signature, Permacore and a few cones of Signature variegated, which I don't really like using.

Anyway - off to relax after this busy day.

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :