Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Family

 


Today started with breakfast with my oldest grandson, AJ (16) and my daughter.  Love having conversations with AJ.  He's a junior in high school and on the volleyball team.  At this moment, they are closed until Friday for quarantine after a few cases of covid were discovered in the high school.  He will be back in school on Friday and next week he will have 4 days of volleyball games to make up for the time lost.  I love watching him play!  He's a pretty good student and hopes he can get a volleyball scholarship for college.

My daughter works in a hospital in the ER.  Today was a day off for her.

This is the reason I moved to Wisconsin! To be closer to them!  

Yesterday I took a load of donated fabric to the rescue mission.  I needed to get it out of my studio -- too much stress.  Today I'll be straightening up the basement and hopefully finish quilting a couple of placemats, or sewing together more plaid squares!

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :