Sunday, August 12, 2018

Remodel - after!

Well, its been awhile and a lot has happened since April.  The remodel took forever - finally finished on June 26.  It will take me awhile to catch up.  But, here's the first installment!
This is the after picture of the Master Bath.  The tile floor is shades of gray, I think the dark green walls brings out the little bit of brown in it.  But, new tub, new sink and new countertop, including new floor, of course.  The walls are the same color as the Master Bedroom and the curtains in the bedroom match the shower curtain and valance.  I'm happy with the rooms, so that's a plus - it was a challenge for me to use such a bold color, but I like it!
Until next time....blessings.
 

1 comment :

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I've been thinking about remodeling my bathroom. How long did it take? I only have one bathroom so the thought of having it take more than a day is scary to me. I like the green you have chosen for your walls.