Monday, September 07, 2015

Updated Picture

My niece came from Colorado last week for a short visit.  We went to Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford -- a pretty famous garden walk that's been here for many, many years.  I was born and raised in Rockford, and lived here or in the area all my life and it was the first time I've ever been there!
Beautiful, and very peaceful.  My niece took this picture of me, which for once, isn't too bad!
We had lunch in the dining room there and then went to the Nicholas Conservatory, which has only been here a few years, but it was the first time I'd been there too.  Beautiful plants.  We did the Sinnissippi path walk to see the roses and the flower clock too.
This is a pic of the dining room/registration center at Anderson Gardens.  I got some great pics with my new camera -- which I love, btw!  Now I have a home screen full of photos which I need to edit and organize with my Photoshop Elements program, thanks to the classes I took last month!

Today is Labor Day, which means its a normal Monday for me and I need to get busy cleaning house and doing laundry so I can have the rest of the week to play in the sewing room and organize photos on the computer!

Until next time....blessings.

No comments :