Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall is here!

The view from the deck at the back of the house.  The evergreens are mine, the color is the neighbors'!  You'll notice I have a postage-stamp size backyard --which is great.  Don't particularly like looking at someone's house, coming from the country, but love the fact that I don't have to deal with leaves in the fall and can just enjoy the color without the work!  I do hire the yard work out, so I don't even take care of my tiny yard!

I'm still moving boxes to the basement (would have had the movers do it if I'd known they can't start the basement remodel til after the first of the year!), and still unpacking a few things.  Have way too much kitchen stuff and no place to put it, but also downsizing and decluttering again as I go. 
I am getting things crossed off my to-do list finally.  Getting addresses changed over, getting bank accounts changed over, had the attorney redo my will and set up a trust account -- all those things that need to be taken care of and it just takes time and many trips to different parts of town to do!

Hopefully this week I'll be able to spend a little time quilting!
Until next time, Blessings....

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yard and view.