Thursday, September 19, 2013

A pic of my woods

I took this pic of a spot in the woods today.  8 more days til I move and I wanted to get some pics.  I think I'm as ready as I'm going to be -- still waiting for the well to be approved - it flunked inspection twice so just had it chlorinated again and am now running water constantly to flush it out.  Hopefully this time is the charm.  I cleaned all four bathrooms today and won't be cleaning two of them again :-).
Movers are packing everything next week.  I'll have lots of last minute stuff to do, but everything I can do ahead of time is done.

Until next time,
Blessings.

2 comments :

Melody said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

McIrish Annie said...

Such a great picture! So excited for you on your move. We are contemplating a big move next year when hubby retires to Nevada! YIKES! will need your advice on how to downsize!